5/30/2011

Punk Rock Racing 'Runner Runner Runner' Tech Tee Review

A new favorite. Enough said.

Well, not quite enough, actually.



I already was a huge fan of the Punk Rock Racing gear. Not only is the fit of their shirts comfy, their designs are what really made me stalk their webshop. I love love love my 'Runner Runner Runner' cotton tee! :) And now Punk Rock Racing sells that exact same tee in a technical fabric! Can I hear a 'Woo-Hoo'? :)


For my review of the Punk Rock Racing Skull Tech Tee, check this link: PRR Skull Tee.

The fabric of the 'Runner Runner Runner' tee is the same as the fabric the Skull tee is made of. I wear a size small (the smallest size they carry) and it's a somewhat loose fit on me. But I like a loose, relaxed fit, so - for me - it's perfect. What I like is that the fabric is stretchy: it's easy to tuck the sleeves underneath your bra straps when you're hot. Yep, I think that's a great thing about this shirt. I'm weird like that.

What I love most about this shirt: the 'Runner Runner Runner' print. Seriously, love it. Actually planned on pairing it with a pinstripe skirt for a hearing today, but my colleague pointed out that 'the judge would probably not share my interest in running'. Hmmmmmmpppphhhh.... She might have a point. ;)

So, what are you waiting for? Go over to the Punk Rock Racing website and get yourself this shirt! :) You know, because you want to be one of the cool kids. ;)

6 comments:

Francisco Villegas..Marathoner/Triathlete said...

Looking good there Christel, or should I say lady in black n pink? :)

Jill@Run for the Hills said...

I love that shirt, and I'm so glad it finally is available as a tech. I also love my skull shirt. thanks for the review!

LaVonne said...

They look awesome! So you're saying the women's sizes run a little bigger than normal? Now that I'm running again I gotta get me a runner shirt!!!

Silly Girl Running said...

@ Lavonne: I'm usually an extra-small. I'd say the tee is a bit larger than a small in Nike. :) And yay on getting back to running!!! :)

Run Jess Run said...

I covet one of those shirts. I'm going to reward myself with one after my first half this fall.

Kevin said...

I want one!

Kevin
HalfTRIing.blospot.com