5/11/2011

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

Let me introduce you to the latest addition to the Canicross gang. Meet our new service / assistance dog in training 'Frits'! And yes, that Canicross harness might still be a tad too large for the little guy. Don't worry, he'll grow into it before you can say 'cutie pie!'. :)


Oh yeah, those are Christmas decorations in the background. Let's just pretend I'm 'early' this year.


"Why the bleep did she make me wear this? It's pretty obvious that it doesn't fit, right?"

"Don't touch me, woman! Stop that!"



"Harrrrr!!! I told you to stop touching me!"

10 comments:

T said...

Awwwwwwwwwww :)

Kevin said...

My gosh is he cute!! I want one!!

Kevin
HalfTRIing.blogspot.com

Beth said...

He is adoreable!! Do you train the dogs for special needs people and then give them away?

Unknown said...

OMG, sooooo cute!!!!!!!! I want him!

Silly Girl Running said...

@ Beth: Yep, my Mom and I do. Luckily I live about three streets from my mom's house (didn't intend to, but hey...), so it's easy to juggle training the dogs between the two of us. :)

Anonymous said...

I WANT HIM!

Allison said...

He is so cute! :)

misszippy said...

Could he be ANY cuter?? Love him.

ATTrio said...

He is sooo cute!!! He will be a great running buddy I can just tell :)
Sarah

Run Jess Run said...

Super cute! Puppies are the best!