9/15/2011

Three Tiny Things Thursday

1. No Golden Showers?: The registration cards for the NYC Marathon are up on your NYRR profile-page. Last year I had the Green start, which means your on the lower deck of the Verrazano Narrows Bridge. I'd heard stories about Golden Showers, so was kind of worried about that, but it turned out there weren't any. Plus, it was actually quite peacefulon the lower deck. However...all these classic photos of the NYC marathon start are made on the upper deck, so...I would have liked to be up there. But guess what? This year my registration card says orange start...meaning: upper deck. :) Yay! :)

2. Work: I've not had the best week ever. That's all.

3. No!: Just got home from my Thursday evening run. Was out there at 7:15 PM, and in again at 8:23 PM, and it was already dark out! What the bleep! It feels weird running in shorts and wearing a blinking light at the same time. Any day now it will be too cold to run in shorts...Yeugh! ;)

1 comment:

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

I LOVE running in shorts and hate having to run in layers!

Sorry you haven't had the best work week :( Hopefully next week will be better!

um, YAY!!! :) Upper deck rules!! (I really don't know anything about it, but since you are excited about it... YAY!!) :D