4/20/2011

Another marathon, another outfit

Weird.


My body is supposed to be in taper mode / carb loading mode, but it sure feels like it's still in recovery mode / eating greasy food mode.


Hmmmm... Two marathons in 15 days. Paris Marathon was 1 1/2 weeks ago, and I have the Utrecht Marathon planned in 5 days (great thinking Silly Girl, great thinking). Fingers crossed that I can make it to the start and finish line in one piece. Weather forecast? By the looks of it it could very well turn out to be Paris #2: 24 degrees Celsius / 75 degrees Fahrenheit + sunny (and the sun is already pretty hot...and it's only April). Add a late 10:30 AM start to that, and this girl knows that she is not going to PR on this one. ;) I would be lucky to finish the thing without a heat stroke.


Yep. Another marathon, another outfit.


And since I did obediently follow your advice on the Paris Marathon outfit (well...with results being 50/50, I just combined the two options)... There we go again! ;)


A.




The 'sarcasm' outfit, since I'm nowhere near as fast as a cheetah. Ha!


B.



The 'I'm actually quite nice and sweet and girly' outfit. Or the 'fool them' outfit. ;)

Well, voting is on! Just make sure not to make it 50/50 this time. ;) I couldn't combine these two. ;)

12 comments:

ATTrio said...

I like #2 the best!
And way to go, your totally awesome! I hope that some day I can run marathons just weeks apart from each other.
Sarah

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

I pick #2--those little hearts are too cute. You rock with back to back marathons like this--so awesome!
:)

Beth said...

Ooh, I like #2. Just stay healthy and have your goal be to enjoy the race. Sounds like fun!

Johann said...

#2 for me as well! Another marathon...you'll do it!

LaVonne said...

I have the sparkly heart skirt too! So I think you should wear it! Awesome on your second marathon - good luck!

giraffy said...

I love #2.. the sparkly heart skirt is ridiculously cute!

rinusrunning said...

Mooie tijd gelopen in Parijs en je durft wel om ook in Utrecht een marathon te rennen.
Doe voorzichtig, het zal te warm wezen voor een snelle marathon en probeer eens voor de gein een negatieve split in Utrecht te lopen, rustig aan beginnen en bij de 30km proberen te versnellen, je zal zien dat je je mooiste marathon tijd zal rennen!.
En doe ook eens purol zalf op je tenen en voeten als je aan de marathon gaat beginnen, dat vinden ze echt fijn!.
Sucses, ik zal in Texel lopen

Karen Seal said...

Sparkle hearts gets my vote!! :0) Cute outfits! Good luck to you!

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

#2!! :) So cute!

BTW... I have a very fun announcement coming up on my blog sometime in the next week... it may or may not have something to do with me getting a running skirt ;)

whoops... i've said too much ;)

Bethany + Ryan said...

B! I'm a sucker for anyhting colorful and B appears to have more color. Also, I htink the print is itny hearts?? Def B!

Becka said...

#2!!!!! I LOVE THE SPARKLE HEARTS!!!

Run Jess Run said...

Numero dos