Weather is getting colder in Holland. This week will be OK for this time of year (at least, that's what the weather report says), but Autumn is definitely on its way. And therefore it's time to stock up on Autumn running gear! Yay! Shop 'till you drop, shop 'till you drop! Yeah, yeah, I know, you might be wondering if I don't already have enough running gear bursting out of my closet. Well, ofcourse I have some Autumn ready running gear, but, hey, with a minimum of 35 to 40 miles a week, I can't be wearing the same outfits on and on, can I? ;) See, I really have no choice but to treat myself to some new running gear! :) I haven't made my mind up yet on what to purchase, but just look at these twelve things I love!
1. I already have this cute pale yellow Nike long sleeve in black and the fit is just amazing! Wardrobe staple for autumn!
4. Love the colour of this Nike t-shirt!
5. They also have this Nike Long Sleeve in pale blue; I think I like that colour better. Boobieswise the colour is a bit weird on the pink one. But that's just me. ;)
6. Yep, I know, these are shorts. But I kind of like them for muddy autumn Canicross runs with my dogs. No risk of ripping the fabric when I trip and fall face down in the mud. Wouldn't want to ruin my precious runningskirts!
7. I'm in love with this one! This Nike Livestrong jacket is just 'groovy'! Makes me wonder how it fits. Doesn't look like a fitted running jacket.
8, 9, 10, 11 and 12. All from the new RunningSkirts.com fall/winter collection. Love it! Just love it! Does a girl ever have enough runningskirts? ;)
If you could pick just one item from the list of twelve above, which one would it be?