8/25/2010

Lookie what I got!

Ran: 6.3 miles / 10K - intervals - 60 minutes (with cooling down, warming up, etc.) - Running Group practice

Last week I ordered a sweatshirt and a t-shirt through Spreadshirt.com with the name of my blog on it and the name of the gym I work out at.
The gym asked me if I needed some sponsoring (heck, yes!), so this was part of the deal. Medisch Bewegingscentrum Utrecht or MBU is the name of the gym, by the way.

Just got them in the mail. How cute are these? :)





Oh, and by sponsoring, they mean, I can work out there for free, the PT is for free and every once in a while (not that often) new running shoes and running clothing are paid for. Sweet deal! :) Ofcourse I have to mention their name about a zillion times a day, now. But, hey, I babble along enough as it is, so mentioning their name a couple of times is absolutely OK with me! :)

4 comments:

RunToTheFinish said...

what that is too cool! I have thought about ordering a shirt before too, but sponsorship right on

Becka said...

Adorable!! Love it!

gmontalvo13 said...

awesome! i love freebies!

Silly Girl Running said...

Cute, huh! :) Just have to find some technical shirts, now, 'cause Spreadshirt doesn't have a technical shirt for girls. :)