8/24/2010

There we go again...

And so migraine Monday turned into migraine Tuesday. Not good. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Since today is not a rest day, I just jiggled around a bit with my schedule and I will do today's temporun on Sunday. Yeah, I know, you shouldn't mess with the schedule, but I guess this is an A. OK switch to Sunday. :)

I'll leave you with a picture again (computers and migraines just don't mix...). This time it's the elevation chart of the New York Marathon. Tracy from http://www.gotracygo.com/ pointed out to me that the New York Marathon course is pretty hilly. So I googled it...and wasn't happy with what I saw. BQ-ing will be a challenge for me on this one, if not impossible (I guess I'll go with impossible). See the hills in the end? Totally blaming them for my migraine (have to blame something, right? ;) ).

4 comments:

T said...

Not impossible, though! My sister set her PR in New York and another friend BQ'd last week. Not impossible! You can do it :)

Good luck with the headache...

Becka said...

I think you can do it!!

Run Jess Run said...

Yikes! Nothing like starting off a marathon with a big ol' hill!

Silly Girl Running said...

Thanks, guys! :)

@ T: Hahaha, thanks! Might not be impossible, but...really....3:40; that's fast! With all the hills. And I don't really consider myself as fast...and that hill at the start; I'm gonna hate that one!