1. because I can, it's a true gift;
2. to burn off the S'mores Poptarts I added to my breakfast, lunch and dinner today (sorry Santa, I've been a bad girl);
3. to show off my new runningskirt;
4. because my dog loves to come with me, and when he's happy, I'm happy;
5. because I know my grandmother would have loved to see me race and I know she's with me every step of the way;
6. running makes it so much easier for me to handle work related stress and not go absolutely insane over it;
7. it makes my legs look toned;
8. I can eat like a pig on the day of my weekend long run, and my calorie intake for the day would still be negative;
9. because it makes my Mom proud (she's still bragging about me finishing the Swiss Alpine Marathon; makes me blush every single time, but I think it's so sweet!);
10. it takes me to the most beautiful places;
11. runners are great to be around. Since I picked up running I met so many great and positive minded people;
12. because I'm a Runner, and love being a Runner!
OK, I'm off for a date with the treadmill (will try to post pictures later). In case you didn't know yet: I do NOT like treadmills. It's a necessary evil, though...
Question: Why do you run?