8/03/2010

New York Marathon Training Cycle begins!

Ran: 30 min on treadmill - 5K / 3.2 miles
+ strength training (legs, arms and core)

OK, now I just know that I'm officially completely out of my mind. Finished a mountain marathon last Saturday, and started training for the New York Marathon today!

Treadmill, dear treadmill, you're going to see a lot of me in the next few months!

Good news; my legs actually felt great! :)

And now, if you don't mind, I'm going to cramp myself under a wingchair to get the ball my dog stuffed underneath it. He's been wagging his tail and barking at it for about 15 minutes now... :)

8 comments:

Sypke en Beitske said...

Wat voor schema houd je aan?

Silly Girl Running said...

Wil dit schema aan gaan houden: http://www.runinfo.nl/schema42km.htm

Hopen dat het werkt. ;)

Becka said...

Ugh... sorry to hear about treadmill training! NY is going to be a breeze for you after the Swiss Alps!

Silly Girl Running said...

LOL on the treadmill training: me + treadmill = not a match made in heaven (to say it politely). And I sure hope that NY is going to be less of a strugle! Also hope it's going to be just as fantastic!:)

T said...

Yeah... I kind of think that maybe you unofficially started your NYCM training ages ago!

Silly Girl Running said...

Hilarious! 'Cause that might be so true!

Tricia said...

good luck with your training!

Silly Girl Running said...

Thanks Tricia! :)