3/17/2011

Three Things Thursday

Shortest Three Things Thursday post ever. Fact. It's not that easy to get myself some internet access in these (gorgeous) Swiss Alps. I'm working with what I've got here. ;)

1. I do not want to leave Davos. At all. I know it's a vacation and I'm supposed to go back to work in a couple of days. But I would very much prefer staying in Davos. I guess I'll have to stuff myself with cheese fondue tonight to feel less blah. ;)

2. Mountain work outs make you stronger. I truly figured that this wouldn't be the case, but I was wrong. Big time! Hard work outs, but the amazing scenery sure makes up for a lot, and I do feel like I'm putting in quality work outs. Message here? Find yourself some mountains! In a couple of days I'll be doomed to the 15% incline treadmill again... And you know how I feel about treadmills. ;)

3. There's still time to join the virtual Cupcake Marathon! Click on the link in the side bar to join! :) Fun!

4 comments:

RunToTheFinish said...

i ended up joining the marathon, wohoo!

i need a vacation, but I'm a littelr concrend I won't come back at all :)

PunkRockRunner said...

Awesome... That is all.

Ron

Jana from Running Vegetarian said...

Treadmill? Don't you mean dreadmill? :)

Silly Girl Running said...

@ Amanda: Hahahahaha! I almost didn't come back, believe me. ;)

@ Jana: Hahaha!