Ran 3.6 miles / 5.8K + 30 min of cycling
I'm a big fan of inspirational running quotes. Such a big fan that I even have one on my Christmas card. For those of you that received one: I apologize. ;)
I love how these quotes can make you feel that there's some sort of higher meaning in being a runner and in running itself. Some quotes are so inspirational that I even get a bit emotional just reading them. Okay, you can stop laughing now. I'm a total douche, I know.
These are some of my favorite quotes:
- "The greatest pleasure in life is doing the things people say we can not do"
- "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall"
- "All it takes is all you've got"
- "Don't bother trying to be better than others. Try to be better than yourself"
- "Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can"
- "Stadiums are for spectators. We runners have nature and that is much better"
- "No one ever drowned in sweat"
- "A lot of people run a race to see who's the fastest. I run to see who has the most guts"
- "Get going. Get up and walk if you have to, but finish the damned race"
- "Running is one of the best solutions to a clear mind"
What is your favorite running quote?