Let the 'meh'ing begin. ;) (And yes, I do know there a so many things out there worse than the ones below! ;))
1. Realizing that the new model of your favorite trail running shoes (Salomon Speedcross) is wider than the old model. Too wide for your feet. And now your Googling your butt off to find every single pair of the old model in your size, and stocking up on those. Meh.
2. Getting all excited about a race you really really hope to do next year (UTMB's CCC distance). Then reading that the race has a lottery. One where most runners won't get in. And with your luck in lotteries...well...let's just say you'll have to look for a Plan B race. Nothing you can do about it, but still...Meh.
3. Power black-outs. When you're trying to finish a document for a client. Meh.
4. Friends complaining about your training regime ('I find it strange that you have time to train, but don't have time to go clubbing.') And then making you feel guilty about it. Meh.
5. Your favorite running skirt looking ready to retire. Meh. (Then again...this does imply that you have a reason to look for a new one. ;)).
6. Headaches/migraines. Meh.
7. Water dripping from your bathroom ceiling. Meh.
8. Fall weather in August. Meh. (although the colder weather is so much nicer to run in! :))
What's your 'Meh' moment of the day? Spill it all out! :)