3/25/2011

Friday faves - Favorites for the weekend

1. The temps aren't chill-tastic anymore! Goodbye winter coat! So...I'll get the chance to walk around in my Vibram Five Fingers all weekend! Except for the running part of the weekend of course... My calves would hate me if I'd do a long run in my Five Fingers at this point. 2. Sunday is supposed to be nice and sunny. Thank the running gods for spring weather! 3. I'm having sushi for dinner tonight. Enough said. 4. I've uploaded Meb's Run to Overcome to my e-reader to read this weekend. I might even start reading it tonight. :) 5. There is a fresh bottle of Mojito cocktail-mix waiting for me in the fridge. :) 6. The Runningskirts.com Chocofleurs strappy tank top that Hiphardlopen has send to me, and that I'm actually wearing at the moment is the new addition to my 'favorite running tops' list. Comfy! 7. It's Friday. How I love Fridays! :) 8. And I'm having sushi tonight. Oh, I already said that? ;) Good luck to everyone racing this weekend! Kick-ass PR's! :)

3 comments:

giraffy said...

Mmmm... Sushi. Mmmmmmm... Mojitos.

Sounds like a great weekend!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

I am ready for the warm weather to stay. We keep going back and forth. One day 30s one day 60s.

dawn @ running the dawn said...

oh man...i was so close to putting away my winter coat....and...then...yesterday's 20 degrees run made me pull it back out again. ridiculous. i'm hoping that its the last of it...

i'm so excited about the runningskirts new spring stuff! so adorable :)