10/11/2011

About that hair

The plus side of chopping of that waist long hair I was sporting:

1. Locks of love will make a rock star wig out of it. No doubt about that.

2. Less weight on the head.

3. Every single muscle in my neck area loves me right now. Uh-huh.

4. I no longer strangle myself in my sleep. (True story...)

5. Less. Shampoo.

However, there's also an 'okay this takes some getting used to' side:

1. I keep making the 'flipping your hair over your coat' move. But at the moment...my hair isn't long enough to 'flip'...

2. I keep using too much shampoo.

3. Brushing my hair... The strokes are a heck of a lot shorter. And it feels weird.

4. What the heck do I do with my hair for work outs? I used to rock the Lara plaid...but, obviously, that no longer does the trick. So, this weekend I experienced the joy of pony tails and sweat dripping off said pony tails. Yup. Luckily Paula came up with this brilliant idea - I did get some stares, though...

3 comments:

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

I love pony tails! In fact I probably will get my hair cut again before the next ultra just so I can wear them.

Paula IJzerman said...

Hahaha, love the buff-do! I'll find out some better ones for you. Can I experiment on you next week at the UHT?

Jamie said...

That's awesome! Thanks for donating it to Locks of Love! Such a good cause!