The plus side of chopping of that waist long hair I was sporting:
1. Locks of love will make a rock star wig out of it. No doubt about that.
2. Less weight on the head.
3. Every single muscle in my neck area loves me right now. Uh-huh.
4. I no longer strangle myself in my sleep. (True story...)
5. Less. Shampoo.
However, there's also an 'okay this takes some getting used to' side:
1. I keep making the 'flipping your hair over your coat' move. But at the moment...my hair isn't long enough to 'flip'...
2. I keep using too much shampoo.
3. Brushing my hair... The strokes are a heck of a lot shorter. And it feels weird.
4. What the heck do I do with my hair for work outs? I used to rock the Lara plaid...but, obviously, that no longer does the trick. So, this weekend I experienced the joy of pony tails and sweat dripping off said pony tails. Yup. Luckily Paula came up with this brilliant idea - I did get some stares, though...