1/15/2011

Supporting EMZ!

Go Emz! Now go kick that marathon's butt! You're a rock star! :)

Trying to look 'gangsta'...Fail! I blame the 'tired eyes' on the Japanese beer I had last night... :) Plus, that's my 'just out of bed' face/hair...

To quote Kevin: Since I'm wearing the Run EMZ shirt: does that mean that I'm one of the cool kids now? ;)

Treadmill 16% incline: 15 min (walking) - The Foot still hurts like...I'm not posting 'that word'. ;)
Cycling: 30 min (10K) + 10 min (3K)
Strength training: 35 min

11 comments:

Jason said...

Nice workout and great pics.....hope the foot gets better as you have a great 2011 planned.

Emz said...

Love
This.
You. Are. Awesome.

The last photo is my fav!! You are beautiful woman!!

Thanks so much.

And. Really? A 16% incline?! W. O. W.

Amanda - RunToTheFinish said...

16% holy cow what kind of mill do you have?!

rinusrunning said...

geslaagde foto's en de tweede is leuk, ondeugend!.
Groet Rinus.

Zoƫ said...

Awesome shirt!!

Kevin @ Half TRI-ing said...

No.

Silly Girl Running said...

@ Kevin: Wow! Play nice!

Kevin @ Half TRI-ing said...

You are about as "gansta" as me. We both look more like Vanilla Ice than Ice T.

Kevin
HalfTRIing.blogspot.com

Kevin @ Half TRI-ing said...

Just messing with ya. I thought it would make me cool too also but when put it on I was still a loser in a cool shirt. :-)

Kevin

Silly Girl Running said...

@ Kevin: Ha! Same here! ;)

RunningRonald said...

cool shirt!!!! en op de morning after Japans bier zie je er nog steeds sharp uit!