9/24/2012

And the madness continues

Note to self: do not look up 'ultra trail Europe' on Google. 

I might have just waisted 45 minutes on making a 'possible race calendar' for 2013. Brilliant.

What I've been up to?

Well, being self-employed and working my cute *ss off for one thing (hence, the lack of posts). And, not feeling like running, and still dragging my cute *ss out of the door (oh, the joy of taper mode - am I the only one that is not a fan of taper runs?). Shopping for new running skirts at hiphardlopen.nl to dress that cute *ss of mine in. I guess it is safe to say that the passed two weeks have mainly evolved around my *ss. Which isn't that cute, by the way.

Enough about my bootay.

There's another planned marathon coming up. Berlin, Germany. This weekend. I've never been to Berlin, so I might just make a touristy weekend out of it. Since this might just be another 'here goes nothing' marathon. Uh-huh. I've really been too lazy to do some substantial speed work - with this summer's ultras, speed work made room for long long long runs. Well, that sure paid off at  the Swiss Alpine Marathon K78 ultra. So, I really shouldn't complain about my slow physique. Right? Right? Plus, the thing with marathons is - it either is 'your day' or it isn't. So, no need to freak out now. *cough*

On to more important things. Have you checked out the new Snow Leopard print at runningskirts.com? You should. Here. It's even cuter IRL. I usually where the running skirt style, but got this one in the athletic skirt style. I find the athletic skirt style to have a better fit when worn over tights. And with winter just around the corner...I might just be wearing tights before I know it.

Brings me to one last thing. As for the Berlin Marathon - dress my slow bootay in the PR plaid skirt (and have that 'this is embarrassing' thought going through my mind all marathon long), or pick the snow leopard and make fun of those speedy cats?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Amazing! I hope that you have a wonderful time in Berlin. I am sure the marathon will go well & you will finish strong.
If you are slow, then I must be standing still! XD

That snow leopard print is great! I am voting for snow leopards in Berlin! (I do like the PR plaid and wonder what is embarrassing!?)

T said...

How on earth have you never been to Berlin before?!? I vote snow leopards.

B. Jarosz said...

What T said.
Snow leopard all the way!

Anonymous said...

I also vote snow leopard. I love running skirts.