Okay, as from August 1st, I'm self employed.
Freaking out all over the place. No need to freak out. In the last two weeks I've learned:
1. Setting up your own business takes up
all of quite a lot of your time.
2. Working, running, eating and sleeping are pretty much all I do at the moment. I'm no fun.
3. I'm a stubborn muppet for wanting to work with Mac. Holland is not Mac minded. Finding a printer that is compatible with Mac (and not everything on the printer but the scanner) gave me a headache (no kidding).
4. My office space is a mess. There's cables and piles of paper everywhere. Apparently being self employed doesn't come with a secretary. Bummer.
5. I have the brilliant plan to run another ultra (as a training run for the planned freak out race end of this month) this Sunday. 56K / 34-ish miles. Considering the fact that I barely had a good night of sleep in the last couple of days, this could be interesting.
Any advice from one self employed muppet to another?